Happy Wednesday everyone!
Thanks so much for stopping by today - it's my turn to post on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog and I can't wait to show you the step card I made using several of fun stamps from this month's release.
I had the most fun putting this card together! It was a long process and a lot of work, but I really love the way it turned out!
* I started by making a step card out of Kraft paper. Next, I cut some waves I found in the Silhouette Online Store from white paper. I used my Copic Air Brush System to color them with some pretty shades of blue.
* Then I stamped, colored and cut out the sweet little fish and sailboat from the PK June Stamp Release (PKSC-18)
*For the middle layer, I hand cut a couple of layers of "sand" from some kraft paper, inked it up and covered it with clear glitter.
* I added the beach ball, sand castle and starfish to this step (these images are all from the PKSC-18 stamp set).
* The 3rd step was made with more "sand" and I air brushed my sunshine and sky.
* The darling little Hula girl (she has become one of my all time favorite PK stamps) is from the Rock a Hula (PK-1254) stamp set. The guitar is also from this set.
* The coconut drink, starfish and sentiment are all from the PKSC-18 set.
I think this card is just going to sit on my craft desk so that I can crank up the AC, turn on my Buffett tunes and pretend I'm on some tropical island enjoying the sea breezes with my little Hula Girl friend! Until next time......ALOHA!