Hello everyone and happy Friday to you!
Thanks for stopping by today, it's always so nice to have you drop in for a visit. I'm really happy that you stopped by because I have couple of fun things to share with you....
The first thing I would like to share is our new challenge going on over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. This week's challenge is just all kinds of fun.....
********Create a 3D object of your choice using Bears. The 3D object can be anything as long as bears are included somewhere on the project*********
Fun, huh? Ok, here's my project for this week's challenge....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* I used the "Heart Party Favor Box" file from the Silhouette Online Store to create this sweet little treat box for my granddaughter Emma.
* The adorable teddy is from Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-13 (January 2013)
(isn't that box sweet?)
* The banner is also from Peachy Keen Stamps PKSC-12 (December 2012)
* The letters are cut from the Cricut cartridge "Kate's ABCs and covered with red glitter
* I found these pretty red, felt roses at Hobby Lobby in the Valentine section
Here's a photo of the open box, filled with a few goodies.....
And, just because that little teddy is so stinkin' cute...one more photo...
I hope you will stop by the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog, check out what some of our Designers have created for your inspiration, read the rules for this week's challenge and then go get creative and link up your 3D Teddy project with us! I look forward to seeing your creations!
Ok, I have one more thing to share with you quickly! I've been planning on a little "Give-Away" to celebrate being chosen as part of the Peachy Keen Design Team, and I think it's about time....
I put together a few adorable Valentine goodies for this give-away including the sweetest Teddy Bear stamp EVER - PK-159 "Thinking of you Bear". All you have to do for a chance to win is:
1. Be a follower of my blog
2. Leave me a comment on this post
3. For an additional chance to win, just "like" my Facebook page HERE and leave me a comment on my page.
I'll be picking a winner on Wednesday, January 23rd. Good luck!
Ok, that's it for me for now! I hope to see your project linked up with us at Peachy Keen Stamps. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be seeing you soon....
Until next time,