Hello everyone and welcome to Nonna's Craft Corner!
I hope your week is off to a great start! It's tough to get going again after the holidays, but I spent most of my day cleaning up this house! Wow...I really let things go over the holidays. But, I was enjoying time with my family and that's much more important than dust bunnies - right?
After cleaning all day, I finally made it upstairs to my little corner and thought I would get my card posted and entered into this week's challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps. This week's challenge is "Anything Goes"....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* I created a Center Step Card with my blue cardstock and covered it with this fun paper from "Simple Stories"
* The sweet cupcake is from the Cricut cartridge "Sweet Treats" - I embossed the "icing" with the "Divine Swirls" embossing folder, inked it up a bit and covered with Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter. The cherry got a coat of Glossy Accents to add some shine.
* Those darling candles are from the Peachy Keen Stamps December Stamp Set (PKSC-12). I stamped each candle twice, colored them with my Copics and used pop dots to adhere the layers. The "flame" on each candle is covered with Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter.
* The sentiment is also from the Peachy Keen Stamps December Stamp Set (PKSC-12)
* I added some white buttons, some pretty twine and a few gems to finish up this fun card.
If you haven't already joined our challenge this week, you still have time! You can link up your project until January 9 at 11:59 pm (EST). Remember that you must use a Peachy Keen Stamp somewhere on your project for this challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations!
Until next time,