I hope your weekend is off to a great start and you have lots of crafty plans! If you need a bit of motivation or maybe a challenge to play along with you, boy...can I point you in the right direction!
1) Anything Goes! That's our challenge this week at the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog. You do need to use Peachy Keen Stamps for this challenge, but beyond that - anything goes!
2) Polka Dots AND Stripes! One of the 2 challenges going on this weekend over at The Peachy Keen Connection.
3) Monochromatic! That's challenge number 2 going on at The Peachy Keen Connection.
The challenges at The Peachy Keen Connection will each have a drawing for a 25.00 Gift Certificate to the PK Store! You must use a Peachy Keen Stamp on your project to qualify and your project must be linked up by midnight on Sunday (Feb 10).
So, that should be enough to keep you busy this weekend!
You can see my "Anything Goes" project by clicking here. I can't wait to show you my project for the Polka Dots AND Stripes challenge.....
(click on photo to enlarge)
* To create my moon shaped card base, I started with a moon SVG file from the Silhouette Online Store. Using the "Offset" feature, I created my cardbase from gray cardstock.
* The cute rocket ship and fun sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamp set Rocket Blast PK-167. I paper pieced my rocket and added Glossy Accents to the window.
* The smoke from the rocket ship was covered with Glossy Accents, then I sprinkled on Martha Stewart's coarse glitter for some sparkle.
* The cute little stars are from a punch and I added a bit of glitter to them also.
Ok, now it's your turn! Go get creative and join one (or all 3) of our challenges this weekend! I look forward to seeing your creations! Also, be sure to check out the "outta this world" sale Kathy has going on right now at the Peachy Keen Store! Enjoy your weekend and I'll be seeing you soon!
Until next time,