Hello everyone, how's it going?
I hope you all survived Valentine's Day! Another holiday down and March will soon be here. Where has this month gone?
So, have you heard the news about Peachy Keen Stamps and Freckled Fawn? All of the designers at Peachy Keen Stamps have been given a few fabulous goodies from Freckled Fawn to play with this week! How cool is that? My official day of posting with Freckled Fawn products was yesterday, but I have another fun card to share with you today...
(click on photo to enlarge)
* My cute little space couple and fun sentiment are both from the Peachy Keen February Stamp Set PKSC-14
* I colored my couple with my Copic markers and used some Glossy Accents on their "space shields"
* The fun little arrows pointing at my sentiment are from Freckled Fawn. I used the Arrow Wood Chips and covered them with some red Stickles.
* Notice that cute little White Heart Paper Clip? Uh huh...Freckled Fawn.
* I also used a Martha Stewart punch to create the black border with the sweet hearts. I ran a strip of fun Freckled Fawn's Washi Tape in Picnic Table Plaid down the center of my punched border.
This card was really fun to put together and the FF accents were just the perfect touch. Don't forget about the $50.00 Gift Certificate being given away by Peachy Keen Stamps. You just need to comment on the cross-promo posts on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog for a chance to win! Be sure to comment on all the posts for more chances to win - Day 1 starts HERE. Ok, that's it for me - hope you have a wonderfully blessed day and I'll be seeing you soon....
Until next time,